Ammonium Persulphate (NH4)2S2O8 is an inorganic compound, it is also known as Ammonium Persulfate,
APS or Ammonium Peroxydisulfate
It is very soluble in water and used commonly as an oxidiser and a source of radicals.
- Has many uses including the following :
- a strong oxidising agent in chemical compositions
- as radical initiators in the polymerization of certain alkenes
- a standard ingredient in western blot gels and hair bleach
- an oxidant in organic chemistry
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- Larger orders are shipped using Tracked Service.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.